Fueling and Funding Success
Earning a college degree doesn't have to mean graduating with a mountain of debt. It's our mission to assist you in finding a financial aid package that makes it possible to obtain a degree. Each year, UCCS awards more than $100 million in financial aid to students, and we'll do our best to walk you through exploring aid options, applying for scholarships and understanding your total college bill.
Grants are a form of gift aid that are automatically awarded to students who meet certain eligibility requirements.
UCCS seeks to assist students searching for scholarship opportunities from both the university and outside scholarship providers.
Loans are borrowed money that can be used to pay for educational expenses, but must be repaid after a certain period.
- Financial Aid awards adjusted due to non-full time enrollment
- First Spring 2023 Financial Aid Disbursement** (** aid funds released to UCCS – subtracted from tuition balance)
- First E-bills available in myUCCS portal (amount due after aid received)
- Short Term Loans Available (bursar section of myUCCS portal)
- Martin Luther King Holiday (UCCS Closed)
- First Day of UCCS regular classes
- First UCCS scholarship deadline (merit)
- Census Date/Tuition due date*
- Financial Aid awards may be adjusted, if not enrolled full-time
- Financial Aid Priority Date for 2023-2024 School Year
- Spring Break Begins - No classes, Offices are open
- Spring Break Ends - No classes, Offices are open
- Summer registration begins
- National Student Employment Week Begins
- National Student Employment Week Ends
- Finals Week Begins
- Finals Week Ends
Summer award notices emailed to summer enrolled students
- Memorial Day Holiday (UCCS closed)
Financial Aid funds for the 2023-2024 year available in myUCCS portal
Fall 2023 - Spring 2024 award notices emailed to current students
- Fall 2023 student employment positions available on SEAN
View All Dates